NEȾOLṈEW̱ Partnership Grant at ICLDC 6
The NEȾOLṈEW̱ Partnership was well represented at ICLDC 6 (University of Hawaiʻi at Mānoa, Feb 28-March 3, 2019).
- Tye Swallow and David Underwood (with Sophia Bain) from the W̱SÁNEĆ School Board spoke on their project about strengthening the language of their teachers
- Kathy Michel from Chief Atahm showcased how online games can be used to reinforce language learning
- Trish Rosborough (co-investigator, with chuutsqa Rorick and Su Urbanczyk) reported on her Beautiful Words project, looking at enriching language learning through understanding of linguistic structure
- Emily Comeau (Research Assistant) gave a talk about her MA thesis project on literacy and language revitalization
- And, attending members of the NILLA Advisory Committee presented on their work on the NEȾOLṈEW̱ Indigenous Language Learning Atlas.